Privacy & Cookies policy
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO REGULATION (EU) n. 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as on the free movement of such Data (General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter, also, "Regulation" or "GDPR") and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the Personal Data you voluntarily made available to HOTEL DEL MARE SRL (hereinafter also referred to as "the Company" ) will be processed in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any case, with the principles of confidentiality which inspire the Company's activities.
1. Categories of Personal Data processed
HOTEL DEL MARE SRL will process the following Personal Data provided by the Interested party:
- Personal data (name, surname, date and place of birth, sex ,email, telephone number, address)
- Credit card details (number and type of credit card, expiration date and security code).
2. Purpose of the processing.
Personal Data from L and made available to HOTEL DEL MARE SRL may be used for the following purposes:
- Management booking and customer services
- Communication to the public security authority.
- Fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations .
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in the previous points, the conferment of your personal data in particular is:
- for the purposes referred to in point a) necessary pursuant to art. 6 c.1 lett . b) of the EU Regulation 679/2016 to fulfill obligations pre - contrattu wings and contractual and any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to pay for the services related to the performance of the contract.
- for the purposes referred to in points b) and c) mandatory pursuant to art. 6 c.1 lett . c) of EU Regulation 679/2016 to comply with legal obligations.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of your Personal Data will be carried out by means of suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic means, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
If the user opts for sharing information with Facebook , HOTEL DEL MARE SRL receives data from him in accordance with the consent options provided by the user. The Personal Data possibly communicated by the Social Network will be subject to the terms and conditions of use of the Social Network.
4. Recipients or Categories of recipients of Personal Data Personal data may be disclosed to members and administrative bodies, the Data Protection Manager, and Data Processors specifically appointed by HOTEL DEL MARE SRL in the performance of their duties.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to the Authority public security for legal formalities required. They may be conos cense of your personal data to companies that manage payment and appositam No reservations and you are authorized by HOTEL DEL MARE SRL and the companies that provide services on behalf of the hotel structure (excursions, transfers, etc ..).
5. Duration of treatment and criteria used for the storage of Personal Data
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 "Aims of treatment" of this policy, your Personal Data will be Trattat exclusively for the time needed to manage of your stay at our facility .
The data will be kept p er the time of his stay from the reservation and for a period of years one (1) following the end of the stay, to the protection needs of their rights by HOTEL SEA SRL, in case of any disputes.
6. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that at any time in relation to your data, you may exercise the rights provided
within the limits and conditions set forth in articles 7 and 15-22 of the Rules.
For the exercise of these rights, described below, please contact the Data Controller via the email address email@example.com ; this request will be provided with appropriate feedback according to the timing established by the GDPR.
In detail, the interested party has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation,
- ask the Data Controller to access, correct or delete (so-called "right to be forgotten") Personal Data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- obtain data portability;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data if it considers that its rights have been violated.
7. Data Controller, Data Processors and Person in Charge of Personal Data Protection
The treatment of your data is HOTEL SEA SRL, based in Sorrento, Via of the Sea , n. 30 , in the person of the Legal Representative pro tempore. Any request relating to personal data processed by HOTEL DEL MARE SRL may be sent to the Company's headquarters , or by contacting the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contact the Head of Data Protection P ersonali HOTEL DEL MARE SRL is email@example.com .
The Data Controller - HOTEL DEL MARE SRL